East Europe Sightseeing Highlights
- See the former Berlin Wall – barrier that divided Berlin from Germany for almost 30 years.
- Visit Checkpoint Charlie, the demarcation point between Allied-occupied West Berlin and the Soviet held east.
- Orientation tour of Dresden.
- Guided tour of St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace & Golden Lane.
- Stroll on the Charles Bridge to reach the Old town where you can witness the walk of Apostle.
- Witness the camps of Auschwitz.
- Guided City Tour of Krakow.
- Guided tour of the “Wieliczka Salt Mines”.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Budapest.
- Guided tour of Ljubljana.
- Visit to the Plitvice Lake National Park.
- Take a guided tour of Zagreb.
- Visit the Dolac market.
- Tour Manager services.
- Guided city tour of Berlin.
- Visit former Berlin wall, today an canvas for international painters at the East Side Gallery.
- Historic Brandenburg gate.
- Checkpoint Charlie.
- Guided city tour of Prague.
- Guided tour of Prague castle.
- Visit the St. Vitus Cathedral.
- Visit Charles Bridge.
- See the Astronomical Clock.
- Old Town Square.
- Guided tour of Wieliczka salt mine.
- Guided city tour.
- Guided tour of Auschwitz memorial.
- Polish Polka Party!!!
- Guided city tour of Budapest.
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride on the Danube.
- Visit the revolutionary Hero’s square.
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament.
- 3 course dinner with wine accompanied by a varied folklore program.
- Lake Bled
- Enjoy Cream Cake.
- Take a Pletna Boat Ride.
- Visit St. Mary Cathedral.
- Dinner along with Slovenian accordionist.
- Guided City tour of Ljubljana.
- See Fountains of the three Carnioan river.
- Entrance to Plitvice Lake
- Visit Gornji Grand.
- Visit Donji Grand.
- See St. Mark’s Church.
- Visit Dolac Market.
- 02 night Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Berlin.
- 02 night Hotel Barcelo Praha or similar in Prague.
- 02 night Hotel Novotel or similar in Krakow.
- 02 night Hotel Mercure or similar in Budapest.
- 02 night Hotel Park or similar in Lake Bled.
- 01 night Hotel Park Exclusive or similar in Plitvice Lake.
- 01 night Hotel Sheraton or similar in Zagreb.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 06 Jain/Vegetarian Lunches.
- 12 Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
Day 1 Welcome to Berlin – Capital of Germany.(D)
Welcome to Berlin – capital and largest city of Germany. Your journey through some of the most historical cities in Europe begins here. On arrival at the airport, clear immigration, collect your baggage and proceed outside to meet your friendly Tour Manager. Dinner at Indian restaurant and then check into the hotel.
Overnight in Berlin. (Dinner)
After breakfast, embark on guided city tour of Berlin – This city blends a deep history, modern flare and multi-cultural influences. Visit the area that was “Check Point Charlie”, Remains of the infamous Berlin Wall stands today as the East Side Gallery. Drive on the Unter de Linden and arrive at the majestic Brandenburg Gate. Visit Alexander Platz to observe the World time clock. See the imposing Reichstag – The Parliament of unified Germany & the Dom Kriche. End the day with a sumptuous Indian dinner.
Overnight in Berlin. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, check-out and sit in the comforts of your coach while we drive to the Capital city of Czech Republic – Prague. The city of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague is the equal of Paris in terms of beauty. On route enjoy an orientation tour of Dresden, situated on the banks of Elba river, dubbed as “Florence of the East”. See the Semper Opera House, The Royal Courtyard of Zwinger Palace & 18th Century Cathedral, continue journey to Prague. On arrival into Prague, enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After your breakfast we embark on a walking tour of this Fairy Tale city. Enjoy a walking tour with our guide where we visit the remarkable Hradcany Castle which is said to be the biggest castle in the world at about 570 meters in length and an average of about 130 meters wide. See the St. Vitus Cathedral the seat of the Archbishop of Prague. Onto the magnifi- cent Statue lined Charles bridge famous mostly for the series of Baroque statues that adorn the bridge’s balustrade, and arriving into the Old town square to witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock. See Wenceslas Square, the Jewish Quarter. Our tour ends at Crystal factory outlet where you get to witness the making of Bohemian Crystal. After lunch enjoy rest of the afternoon exploring the city on your own. Later in the evening meet up and enjoy dinner and return to hotel.
Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Check out after breakfast, leaving the Czech Republic, Take in the picturesque landscapes en route to Poland. On arrival into Poland we embark on a poignant journey through history as you travel to witness the camps of Auschwitz, where a local guide will take you through the former concentration camp. You will learn about the resilience of the human spirit that occurred within those walls. Enjoy Indian Dinner and later check into your hotel.
Overnight in Krakow. (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast, along with a local guide discover Krakow’s Old town on a city tour featuring Market square, St. Mary’s church, you’ll also view Wawel Castel, a former residence of the polish kings. Later after lunch take a guided tour of the “Wieliczka Salt Mines” one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland. Each year it is visited by more than one million tourists from all over the world. Tonight we have in store for you a Polish Polka Party!!! Dance away the night Enjoy Indian dinner.
Overnight in Krakow. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast checkout and relax in the comforts of LDC as we drive to Budapest the Capital of Hungary. On arrival proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant and check into the comforts of the hotel.
Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Enjoy your breakfast and check out. With your local guide enjoy a guided city tour, with visit to Fisherman’s Bastion, Szech- enyi Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, drive on the Andrassy Boulevard and arrive at the majestic Hero’s square featuring the Magyars Chieftains and diverse leaders of Hungary. After lunch take tour of the Hungarian Parliament Building which has nearly 700 rooms with its ceremonial staircase, celling frescoes & 16- sided hall below the dome. In the evening take Cruise on the Danube River enjoying the marvelous views of the city. Enjoy a 3 course dinner with wine accompanied by a varied folklore program.
Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today after breakfast, check out and sit back in comforts of LDC as we drive to Lake Bled – is a lake in the Julian Alps of the Upper Carniolan region of northwestern Slovenia. It is 2120 m long, up to 1380 m wide. It is termed as “Paradise on Earth”. On arrival, proceed to the hotel for check in. Rest of the day is free to explore the lake front. In the evening enjoy treat of “Cream Cakes” a delicacy of Lake Bled. Enjoy dinner at the hotel with Slovenian accordionist.
Overnight in Lake Bled. (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast, drive to Ljubljana the capital of Slovenia. Embark on a guided walking tour see the Old town, the baroque cathedral of St. Nicholas an easily recognizable landmark of the city with its green dome and twin towers and stands at Cyril and Methodius Square, elegant Fountains of the three Carnioan river – originally made in 1751 by the Italian sculptor Francesco Robba and is one of the city’s most recognizable symbols, Cross the Cobblers Bridge is one of the oldest bridges crossing the river in Ljubljana, and dates back to at least the 13th century & Triple Bridge is probably the most unusual and the most frequently crossed bridge in Ljubljana. It connects the main square and a newer part of town with the Old Town. Congress Square was built in 1821 and it was used for ceremonial purposes during the Congress of Ljubljana, after which it was named. After lunch return back to Lake Bled to enjoy a traditional ride which is a wooden flat-bottom boat with a pointed bow and the stern widened. Visit the Church of St. Mary – being the pilgrimage church dedicated to the Assumption of Mary and The church is frequently visited and weddings are held there regularly. Traditionally it is considered good luck for the groom to carry his bride up the steps on the day of their wedding before ringing the bell and making a wish inside the church. Enjoy dinner at hotel.
Overnight at Lake Bled. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, check out and drive to Otočac, a town in Croatia, located in northwestern part of Lika region, in the Gacka river valley. On arrival proceed to Plitvice Lake National Park – is a 295-sq.-km forest reserve in central Croatia. It’s known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls that extend into a limestone canyon, renowned for their distinctive colors, ranging from azure to green, grey or blue. The colors change constantly depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight. It is the largest national park in Croatia, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Later proceed for dinner.
Overnight in Otočac. (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast drive to Zagreb – Capital of Croatia. On arrival we are introduced to thousand years of history by our local guide. On our tour we visit the Gornji Grad, translates as Upper Town where he Croatian Parliament – or the Sabor is the unicameral representative body of the citizens of the Republic of Croatia, the St. Mark’s Church – is the parish church of old Zagreb, In its artistic composition and the number of statues, this portal is the richest and the most valuable Gothic portal in southern Central Europe and the Donji Grand – Lower town is located in the central part of the city. Check into the hotel & the evening is free to explore the city on your own. Visit the Dolac market – a farmers’ market located in Gornji Grad. It is the most visited and the best known farmer’s market in Zagreb, well known for its combination of traditional open market with stalls and a sheltered market.
Overnight in Zagreb. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today we head back home after a fun filled and wonderful tour. Check-out after breakfast and head for the airport for your flight home. We hope you carry some wonderful and magnificent memories of your holiday and request you to spare a few minutes, in giving us a feedback about your holiday.
September : 25
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Kolkata||INR 100,000 + EUR 1590||INR 95,000 + EUR 950||INR 95,000 + EUR 1250|
|Mumbai||INR 90,000 + EUR 1590||INR 79,000 + EUR 950||INR 79,000 + EUR 1250|
|Gratuity||EURO 40||EURO 40||EURO 40|
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : EURO 475
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
Note for Joint Direct passengers :-
1. Joint Direct price does not include cost of any air ticket & related taxes including sector tickets
2. Joint direct prices does not include cost of visa processing, Medical Insurance. However the
same can be arranged at additional cost.
3. Passengers travelling directly need to arrange the transport on their own cost for arrival and
departure if the same is not as per the group arrival and departure and in the same terminal.
4. Club7 Holidays can not be held responsible for any missed services in case of delay of the
direct joining passengers at the reporting point. No refund can be provided for same.
1. BOOKING FEE (PART REGISTRATION AMOUNT) OF RS 5000 (NONREFUNDABLE).
2. BALANCE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF RS 50000 PER PERSON TO BE PAID WITHIN 15 DAYS OF BOOKING.
3. BALANCE RUPEE AMOUNT TO BE PAID MINIMUM 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATES.
4. FINAL FOREX PAYMENT 30 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
• Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 EUR= 69 INR , 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 1 ST June, 2017).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 1 ST June, 2017)
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 1 ST June, 2017. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
Porterage of 01 bag per person included at the hotel.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
• All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 1 ST June, 2017).
• Due to operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
• A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
• A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
• Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wine/ mineral/ bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Other applicable taxes.
• Government Service Taxes as applicable.
All necessary documents for Visa processing need to be submitted with in 15 Days from date of registration.
If the booking date is with in 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted with in 48Hrs of registration.
Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour and/or for non payment of tour price as per payment schedule provided above, or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline which will be treated as tour cancellation.
INCASE OF REFUSAL OF VISA VISA COST + SERVICE CHARGE OF INR 5000
(Subject to visa refusal at least 45 Days before departure, Otherwise normal cancellation will apply)
45 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF INR 25000 + VISA FEES.
44-21 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 35% OFTHE TOUR COST
20-11DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 50% OFTHE TOUR COST
10-3 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 75% OF THE TOUR COST
INCASE OF 2 DAYS OR “NO SHOW” 100% OF THE TOUR COST
For calculation of days Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
In case of delay or refusal of visa resulting in cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, cancellation/Re booking charges will have to borne by passengers. Granting of visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy / Consulate.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Club7 Holidays will not be liable for the same • The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary • The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only • A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel • For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure • Due to Local Events, Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance • Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers • Other applicable taxes will be extra • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger • For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between EUR 150 – EUR 200 per person per way • Tours are operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations • Part of the tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of payment of foreign exchange • Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.