Scandinavia Sightseeing Highlights
- Value for money holiday that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Relish a buffet breakfast daily.
- Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
- Spend 01 night in Helsinki.
- Get familiarized with the city on your guided city tour of Helsinki.
- View the unique Rock Church and Senate Square, Helsinki’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Explore the cultural history of Finland on your visit to the National Museum of Finland.
- Stay in Seaview Cabin on your overnight cruise on the Silja Serenade / Symphony.
- Spend 01 night in Stockholm.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the city of Stockholm.
- Visit Vasa museum – a maritime museum in Stockholm.
- Visit the Golden Hall at Stockholm City Hall.
- SkyView – Go to the top of the world’s largest spherical building on a Gondola to get a fantastic view of Stockholm.
- Visit Karlstad – beautiful lakeside town in Sweden.
- Take a Photo stop at Lake Vanern – largest lake in Sweden & European Union.
- Spend 01 night in Oslo.
- Get familiar with the sights and sounds of the city on your guided city tour of Oslo.
- Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum.
- Enjoy a breath-taking view from top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- Spend 01 night in Geilo – Norway’s most popular ski destination.
- Experience Norway in a Nutshell – The highlight of your tour with beautiful fjord landscape, steep mountains and spectacular waterfalls.
- Spend 01 night in Bergen.
- Explore Bergen on a guided tour, with a visit to Bryggen – UNESCO world heritage site.
- Funicular ride to the stunning view-point at Mt Fløyen – One of the most iconic attractions of Norway.
- Spend 02 nights in Copenhagen.
- Enjoy guided tour of the city of Copenhagen – Danish Capital.
- View the magnificent Little Mermaid.
- Visit Carlsberg to get an authentic brewery experience with a lot of history.
- One of the most beautiful and enjoyable ways to see Copenhagen is to sail on Nyhavn Canal boat ride.
- Visit the Tivoli Gardens – Denmark’s oldest and best known theme park.
- An efficient, multilingual and skilled Indian Tour Manager will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
What’s included in the package
- Sight Seeings
- Visa Fees
- Standard Travel Insurance
- Meals and Transfers as per Itenary
- Service of Tour Manager
See what is included!
- Guided city tour of Helsinki.
- View the Rock Church and Senate square in the heart of Helsinki.
- Enjoy a stroll along the Baltic Sea.
- Visit the National Museum of Finland.
- Overnight Cruise – Silja or similar.
- Seaview Cabin
- Guided city tour of Stockholm.
- Guided tour of Royal Vasa Ship Museum.
- Visit to the City hall.
- Go up the gondola for SkyView.
- Guided city tour of Oslo.
- Visit to the top of Holmenkollen ski jump.
- Guided tour of Vigeland Sculpture Park.
- Norway In Nutshell
- Embark on breath-taking journey winding road.
- Take a ride on the Flamsbanna – the most scenic railway journey in the world.
- Enjoy the fjord cruise.
- Get on board and drive thru mountains and see breath-taking waterfalls.
- Guided city tour of Bergen.
- Take a funicular ride to the top of Mt. Floyen.
- Guided city tour of Copenhagen.
- See the iconic Little Mermaid.
- Enjoy Nyhavn Canal Cruise.
- Visit Tivoli Gardens.
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn West / Clarion or similar in Helsinki.
- 01 night on-board Cruise (Seaview cabin) – Silja Line or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Quality Globe / Scandic Kungs Kurva or similar in Stockholm.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic Asker / Quality 33 or similar in Oslo.
- 01 night at Hotel Vestlia or similar in Geilo.
- 01 night at Hotel Quality Edward Grieg / Thon Bergen Airport or similar in Bergen.
- 02 nights at Hotel First Hotel Copenhagen or similar in Copenhagen.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian Lunches.
- 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- 01 Dinner on-board the Cruise.
Note – Tour manager will meet at the Respective Airport . Reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
Day 1 Welcome to Helsinki – Capital of Finland. (D)
Welcome to Helsinki – the Finnish capital. These countries boast pristine natural landscapes, cosmopolitan cities and intriguing Viking heritage. Winter in Scandinavia offers travellers the opportunity to marvel at the enchanting Northern Lights and while in summer one can spend time basking in the midnight sun. Helsinki is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks, a compact city, it’s rhythm is laid back yet at the same time refreshingly active. On arrival at the airport, clear immigration, collect your baggage and proceed outside to meet your friendly Tour Manager. Proceed to the hotel, for check-in and relax. Tonight enjoy Indian dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Helsinki.
After breakfast, check out and embark on guided city tour of Helsinki by driving past the city’s busy harbour and shipyards and down the coastal road by Embassy Park, seeing the colourful open-air market, you will see Senate Square, home to an elegant Lutheran Cathedral, as well as Esplanadi, a popular shopping avenue where many designer shops are located. Visit the Sibelius Monument dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. The tour will also take you down Mannerheim street – Helsinki’s main street, to see the impressive Parliament building, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall; Alvar alto designed this beautiful concert hall and convention center. Later see the Olympic Stadium Helsinki constructed for its hosting of the 1952 Olympic Games. During your sightseeing tour of Helsinki you will also see the unique Rock Church which was built out of solid rock and capped with a copper dome. Visit the National Museum of Finland representing Finnish history from the Stone Age to the present day, Enjoy Indian lunch at local restaurant. Today late in the afternoon proceed to the pier to board the overnight Silja cruise to Stockholm. Stay in Seaview Cabins on the Cruise. Enjoy local dinner on board the cruise.
Overnight on board the Cruise.
After breakfast on the cruise disembark at the Stockholm pier to meet the local guide to proceed on guided tour of the city of Stockholm often referred to as the Venice of the North. Visit Fjällgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital, spread out on 14 islands with Lake Mälar on one side and the Baltic Sea on the other. See the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place. Continue to the impressive Vasa Museum, this outstanding museum, which houses eight exhibitions, is one of Sweden’s most popular tourist attractions because of its beautifully-preserved wooden warship that sank in Stockholm Harbour during her ill-fated maiden voyage in 1628. Go up on the gondola to the SkyView – Stock-holm’s landmark, a world-class attraction that takes you to the top of the world’s largest spherical building for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Enjoy an Indian lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to the hotel and check-in. Rest of the day is free to relax or explore the city on your own. Today in the evening enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Stockholm.
After breakfast, check out, sit back and relax in your coach, as we drive to Oslo – the Viking capital where fjords and mountains meet. Enroute, visit the town of Karlstad, situated between the cities of Stockholm and Oslo. The town is bisected by the Klaralven River with the Smiling Sun it’s symbol. Lake Vanern provides visitors with an opportunity to completely soak in its splendid beauty. Enjoy lunch and proceed to Oslo. On arrival into Oslo, check in and relax in the comforts of your hotel. Tonight, a hot dinner awaits you at a restaurant.
Overnight at Hotel in Oslo.
After breakfast, get ready to meet the local guide who will introduce you to the city of Oslo. See medieval Akershus Fortress, the City Hall from the 1950s, the Royal Palace, Parliament and the National Theatre. Then continue with a visit to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, a famous park that truly has no equal. The park is home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures made by the Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland. Visit to the top of the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, a large ski jumping hill and get a breath-taking view of Oslo fjords. Proceed to the Bygdoy a peninsula on the western side of Oslo for a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum. The museum displays the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 09th century, as well as small boats. Enjoy lunch at local Indian restaurant. Now we proceed to Geilo – One of Norway’s most popular ski destination with slopes and parks. It is located between Norway’s two largest cities, Oslo and Bergen. On arrival proceed to the hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free to relax in the comforts of your hotel or to explore the city on your own. End the day with a sumptuous dinner.
Overnight in Geilo.
After the breakfast checkout and proceed for Bergen. Today get set for one of the highlight of your trip – Norway in Nutshell. This is a combination of spectacular train rides, impressive trips by boat and scenic bus ride. Be spellbound as you travel through some of the most magnificent scenery in Fjord Norway. Board your scenic train from Geilo to Myrdal, where you change to the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set in wild and wonderful scenery to travel to Flam. Cherish the beautiful huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train glides through tunnels and open stretches on its way down to wild Flam valley. Wander around the idyllic countryside, before embarking on an enchanting boat ride through the spectacular fjords. Be amazed with the splendid scenery as the boat takes you from Aurlands fjord into the Naeroy fjord, one of the narrowest fjord in Europe, surrounded by mighty mountains of upto 1800 meters. Arrive at scenic Gudvangen, board your coach as you travel through the impressive Norwegian landscape to Bergen. Today lunch will be provided. Pass charming villages before arriving into Bergen. On arrival enjoy dinner at local Indian restaurant and later check-in into the hotel and relax.
Overnight in Bergen.
This morning enjoy breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed on your guided city tour of Bergen – the second largest port city of Norway. It is charmingly placed between mountains and fjords. The city was founded in 1070 and is the main capital of the fjord country. Visit Bryggen a UNESCO world heritage site Row of Hanseatic timbered houses with characteristic pointed gables facing the harbor, and see the bustling Fish and Flower Market, the City Park, and the Grieghall – the concert hall of Bergen. Take the funicular railway to Mount Fløyen and get a scenic view of Bergen Fjord. The funicular railway is one of Norway’s most famous attractions. Enjoy lunch at local Indian restaurant before proceeding for Bergen airport to take a flight to the fairytale city Copenhagen. The city is one of Europe’s oldest capitals with an exclusive royal touch. On arrival into Copenhagen proceed for dinner and later check into hotel.
Overnight in Copenhagen.
Today after breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Copenhagen. It is full of historical buildings and ancient streets. You will see the Little Mermaid – symbol of Copenhagen and the Gefion fountain. The Royal residence Amalienborg Palace consisting of four identical facades, where you may get a chance to witness the change of guards ceremony, Christiansborg Castle the home of the Danish Parliament, and many more sights. Visit Carlsberg Brewery to get an authentic brewery experience with a lot of history and beer. The unique displays and interactive exhibitions take you on a trip through the world’s largest collection of beer bottles, the history of beer, and the Carlsberg development. Enjoy lunch at local Indian restaurant. Copenhagen is an old harbour and maritime city, one of the most beautiful and enjoyable ways to see it is from a boat sailing down its charming canals on Nyhavn Canal Cruise. Later in the afternoon proceed to the Tivoli Gardens a famous amusement park in Copenhagen and a must for all visitors to the city. Enjoy delicious Indian meal before heading to the hotel.
Overnight in Copenhagen.
Today we head back home after a fun filled and wonderful tour. Check-out after breakfast and head for the airport for your flight home. We hope you carry some wonderful and magnificent memories of your holiday and request you to spare a few minutes, in giving us a feedback about your holiday.
April : 25
May : 9,23,30
September : 26
DelhiINR 95,500 + EURO 1460INR 78,000 + EURO 1180INR 78,000 + EURO 1280KolkataINR 1,03,500 + EURO 1460INR 86,000 + EURO 1180INR 86,000 + EURO 1280
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Mumbai||INR 93,500 + EURO 1460||INR 76,000 + EURO 1180||INR 76,000 + EURO 1280|
|INR 1,00,500 + EURO 1460||INR 83,000 + EURO 1180||INR 83,000 + EURO 1280|
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : EURO 590
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Club7 Holidays will not be liable for the same • The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary • The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only • A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel • For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure • Due to Local Events, Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance • Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers • Other applicable taxes will be extra • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger • For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between EUR 150 – EUR 200 per person per way • Tours are operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations • Part of the tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of payment of foreign exchange • Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
Note for Joint Direct passengers :-
Joint Direct price does not include cost of any air ticket & related taxes including sector tickets if
Joint direct prices does not include cost of visa processing, Medical Insurance. However the same
can be arranged at additional cost.
Passengers travelling directly need to arrange the transport on their own cost for arrival and
departure if the same is not as per the group arrival and departure and in the same terminal.
Club7 Holidays can not be held responsible for any missed services in case of delay of the direct
joining passengers at the reporting point. No refund can be provided for same.
1. BOOKING FEE (PART REGISTRATION AMOUNT) OF RS 5000 (NONREFUNDABLE).
2. BALANCE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF RS 50000 PER PERSON TO BE PAID WITHIN 15 DAYS OF BOOKING.
3. BALANCE RUPEE AMOUNT TO BE PAID MINIMUM 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATES.
4. FINAL FOREX PAYMENT 30 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
• Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 EUR= 69 INR , 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
• All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
• All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Due to operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
• On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
• A local representative or your coach driver alone may be there to assist you during the initial part of the tour.
• A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
• A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available. Meals as specified in the itinerary.
• Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
• Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016)
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 15th November 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
TIPS & PORTERAGE
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of EURO 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour has been included.
• The porterage at the pier for Cruise has been included.
• 01 bag per person porterage at the hotel has been included.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wine/ mineral/ bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Other applicable taxes.
• Government Service Taxes as applicable.
Important Note :
Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
Any increase in the air fare / taxes / routing changed by the airlines on your ticket (presently
calculated as on 30th September 2014)
Any changes in prices for hotels, local taxes, transportation cost
Such increases will need to be paid by passengers
All necessary documents for Visa processing need to be submitted with in 15 Days from date of registration.
If the booking date is with in 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted with in 48Hrs of registration.
Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour and/or for non payment of tour price as per payment schedule provided above, or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline which will be treated as tour cancellation.
INCASE OF REFUSAL OF VISA VISA COST + SERVICE CHARGE OF INR 5000
(Subject to visa refusal at least 45 Days before departure, Otherwise normal cancellation will apply)
45 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF INR 25000 + VISA FEES.
44-21 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 35% OFTHE TOUR COST
20-11DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 50% OFTHE TOUR COST
10-3 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 75% OF THE TOUR COST
INCASE OF 2 DAYS OR “NO SHOW” 100% OF THE TOUR COST
For calculation of days Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
In case of delay or refusal of visa resulting in cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, cancellation/Re booking charges will have to borne by passengers. Granting of visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy / Consulate.