- 3 Nights Hotel Resihom Rosa Park, Ibis Ville Pinte or similar
- Guided City Tour Of Paris Including Eiffel Tower 2 nd Stage
- Seine Cruise And Entrance To Louvre
- Full Day Disneyland Tour
- 3 Nights Hotel Thessoni, Globas Conti, Novotel or similar
- Mt.Titlis Excursion With Rotair
- Lucerne Orientation Tour
- Orientation Tour Of Interlaken
- Optional : Jung Frau excursion with Lunch
- LAKE COMO AREA
- 1 Night Hotel Ibis Como, Vista Lago or similar Orientation Tour
- Guided Tour Of Milan
- Daily Breakfast, 5 lunches, 7 Indian Dinner
Day 1 Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour.
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities – Paris. This fashionable and elegant city is known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Next we proceed straight to our hotel, where you check in and relax in the comfort of the hotel. Later in the evening we proceed for a fascinating city tour with an English – speaking local guide. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others.
Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Today the day is at lesiure or join us for an experience and exciting day at the amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Highlight of the evening will be a romantic cruise down the River Seine.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, we visit the world renowned Louvre Museum known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. We proceed to the Versailles Palace of Louis XIV. The opulent Palace served as the royal residence for France’s kings and queens for more than a century. Our guided tour will include the Chateau, the Grande Apartments, the Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors and many more. We return to Paris, to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Get a stunning view of the city from the 3rd level.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Morning board your coach and drive to Switzerland through the Expressway… arrive Switzerland the late afternoon / evening check into hotel.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today the day is at leisure or join us for an magical Alpine excursion is to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet, to an Alpine wonderland of ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace and experience a breath-taking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace and view the longest glacier in the Alps – the Altesch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating city situated between two lakes of Thun and Brienz.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today, we get a view of magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car, Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk – the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later we drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland – Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). You have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Board your coach and drive to Lake Como… in the heart of the Italian Lake District. On arrival Como proceed to conference hall. Evening transfer to hotel and check in.
Overnight in Lake Como area. Dinner at hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Morning we drive to the fashion capital of Italy Milan via picturesque Lugano and the beautiful
Lake Como area.
On arrival Milan do a guided city tour includes the Galleria, the Piazza del Duomo where we
admire the Gothic cathedral, bristling with innumerable sculptures, and the renowned opera
house, La Scala. Some free time at fashion street to see the outlet of world famous companies.
Evening proceed to airport for your flight back to India.
|Boarding from||Adult||Child with bed||Child without bed|
# Single supplement : EUR 275
# Child upto 11 years old sharing with 2 adults
# Service tax as applicable on the total tour price
Tour price includes:
• Return airfare from India
• All applicable taxes & Visa fees
• Medical insurances UP TO 59 years of age
• Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Transfer & sightseeing as per itinerary
• Meals as per itinerary
• Tour kit comprising: ticket wallet, cap
• Services of Club7 Holidays tour director (If group below 20 adults, then group will operate without services of Club7 Tour Escort Ex India and Local Guide assistance will be provided. Supplements may apply).
NOTE : Payment Schedule, cancellation policy and general booking terms and conditions are as
per Company’s terms & conditions. All taxes and visa fees as of April, 2017. Taxes and visa fees
may vary at the time of group departure date.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (Not Included in Tour Cost)
• Multiple entry UK visa.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
• A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
• Third person in a Triple room will not be provided by extra bed or cot.
• All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
• On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
• A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
• Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
• Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost • The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Club7 Holidays Ltd. will not be held responsible for the same • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Club7 Holidays Ltd. will not be liable for the same • The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary • The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only • A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel • For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure • Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance • Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers • Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice • Other applicable taxes will be extra • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger • For all Joining Direct/deviating clients (except when deviating clients are on same flight as that of group) , there would be no airport transfers.• Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations • Part of the tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange • When the outbound sector of an Ex-India ticket is not utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilisation • Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.