European Essence Sightseeing Highlights
- Value-for-Money Holiday you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Visit 08 countries in 13 days: France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Vatican City and Italy.
- A Complete tour at an honest price.
- All not-to-miss attractions and sightseeing with minimum travel time.
- Accommodation in top quality hotels.
- Delicious unlimited Indian Vegetarian / Jain / Non-Vegetarian meals.
- Continental buffet breakfast daily.
- Dinners will be served in the comfort of your hotel and not in restaurants in select cities.
- Choice of local meals in in select cities.
- Travel in a luxury Air Conditioned Coach throughout the tour.
- Affectionate, Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- City tour of Paris with a local guide.
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy the world of Euro Disney.
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River.
- Entrance to Louvre Museum.
- Guided tour of the magnificent Versailles Palace.
- Experience the world famous Lido Show.
- The magnificent Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue.
- Photo stop at the Atomium.
- Enjoy Amsterdam on a Canal cruise.
- Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature (from 21st May).
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Kuekenhof (till 20th May).
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral – a Gothic masterpiece. Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest.
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making at Drubba.
- Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt.Titlis ride in the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Walk on the Highest suspension bridge in Europe – Titlis Cliff Walk.
- Orientation tour of Lucerne.
- Visit the top of Europe – Junfraujoch with lunch on top & visit to Interlaken.
- See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof.
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and Museum.
- St. Mark’s square by Private boat.
- Explore Venice in a classic Venetian Gondola.
- Visit the famous Murano Glass showroom.
- Guided City tour of Florence with a local English speaking guide.
- Visit Square of Miracles.
- Photo-stop at the Leaning Tower.
- Guided City tour of Rome & Vatican with a local English speaking guide.
- Visit to Trevi Fountain.
- Visit the Vatican Museum – see sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art.
- Visit to the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel.
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica.
What’s included in the package
- Sight Seeings
- Visa Fees
- Standard Travel Insurance
- Meals and Transfers as per Itenary
- Service of Tour Manager
- Visit to Eiffel Tower. (3rd Level)
- Paris River Seine Cruise.
- Guided city Tour of Paris.
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Entrance to Louvre Museum.
- Entrance to Euro Disney (Disney park or Disney Studio)
- Entrance to Lido Show.
- Orientation Tour including the Grand Place, Mannekin Pis.
- Photostop at Atomium.
- THE NETHERLANDS
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise.
- Visit to Kuekenhof Gardens. (Till 20th May)
- Visit to Madurodam Model Village. (From 21st May)
- COLOGNE:Visit the Gothic Cathedral – “Dom”
- BLACK FOREST: Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clock outlet; Enjoy the scenic drive.
- Visit the top of Europe – Junfraujoch with lunch on top.
- Orientation tour of Interlaken.
- Cable car ride to Mount Titlis.
- Orientation tour of Lucerne.
- Visit to Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.
- INNSBRUCK: Orientation Tour including the Hofburg and Golden Dachl.
- WATTENS: Visit to Swarovski Crystal Worlds and Museum.
- VENICE: Private Boat ride to St. Mark’s Square, visit St. Mark’s Square – see the Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace and the Basilica di San Marco, Gondola Ride, demonstration at Murano Glass Showroom.
- PISA: Visit Field of Miracles – see Cathedral, Baptistry and Leaning Tower.
- FLORENCE: View of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo; Guided Walking city tour.
- ROME: Guided City Tour including a visit to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Indian Breakfast at select Places.
- 11 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Lunches.
- 12 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners with 1 Gala Dinner.
Note – Tour manager will meet at the Respective Airport . Reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
Day 1 Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour. (D)
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities – Paris. This fashionable and elegant city is known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Next we proceed straight to our hotel, where you check in and relax in the comfort of the hotel. Later in the evening we proceed for a fascinating city tour with an English – speaking local guide. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others.
Overnight in Paris.
Today Join us for an experience and exciting day at the amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Highlight of the evening will be a romantic cruise down the River Seine. Tonight enjoy the World famous Lido Show.
Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, we visit the world renowned Louvre Museum known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. We proceed to the Versailles Palace of Louis XIV. The opulent Palace served as the royal residence for France’s kings and queens for more than a century. Our guided tour will include the Chateau, the Grande Apartments, the Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors and many more. We return to Paris, to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Get a stunning view of the city from the 3rd level.
Overnight in Paris.
Today after breakfast we proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Kuekenhof Gardens (till the 20th May), tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour. The park is said to be the greatest flower show on earth (from 21st May) proceed to Den Hague to visit Madurodam, a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch monuments and projects.
Overnight in Netherland.
Check out and proceed to Amsterdam and board a cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. Next we proceed to Cologne, famous for its Eau de Cologne. Here you will visit the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany.
After check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its picturesque woods, consisting of pines and firs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty as we drive towards Switzerland. We halt at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular Rhine falls.
Overnight in Switzerland.
Today join us for an magical Alpine excursion is to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet, to an Alpine wonderland of ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace and experience a breath-taking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace and view the longest glacier in the Alps – the Altesch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating city situated between two lakes of Thun and Brienz.
Overnight in Switzerland.
Today, we get a view of magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car, Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk – the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later we drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland – Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). You have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates.
Overnight in Switzerland.
This morning, we drive to Innsbruck. On an orientation tour of this beautiful city, see the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting. Later we will proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family.
Overnight in Austria.
Check out of your hotel and we proceed towards Italy. Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Guidecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice, where the only traffic is that of humans and pigeons! St. Mark’s Basilica, is one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture anywhere in the world. The famed Bell Tower and the Clock Tower, display not only the time of day, but also the dominant sign of the Zodiac and the current phase of the moon. Continue on to the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge’s Palace. Treasure a romantic gondola ride, in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is one of the best ways to enjoy this enchanting city. Also witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen. We return to the pier and later proceed for dinner.
Overnight in Padova/Occhiobello/Rovigo.
After a morning check out we drive to Florence – cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the historic city. Visit the Duomo, the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio, the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce where some of the famous Italian personalities like Michelangelo, Galileo, Dante Alighieri, father of the Italian language, are buried. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama, later we proceed onwards to Pisa – the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa. Don’t forget to take a photograph of yourself with backdrop of Leaning Tower and the square.
Overnight in Tuscany Region.
Relax in your coach as we go towards the eternal city of Rome. On arrival we have a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (note: shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit the famed Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected. Later visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We then move to see the magnificent Colosseum., a vast amphitheatre that is still well preserved. Later visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. Legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. We continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city.
Overnight in Rome.
Your Holiday ends. Today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home.
- 03 nights at Hotel Novotel / Residhome / IBIS Styles or similar in Paris.
- 01 nights at Hotel NH / Carlton De Burg or similar in Belgium / Netherland or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Micheal / NH / Achat Plaza or similar in Heppenheim / Mannheim.
- 03 night at Hotel Seedamm Plaza / Thessoni / Amaris / Apart hotel by Hilton or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel Alp / Bon Alpina / Kronen or similar in Seefeld / Innsbruck.
- 01 night at Hotel Europa / Unaway / NH or similar in Occhiobello / Rovigo / Padova or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel A Point / Meditur / Da Vinci or similar in Tuscany or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western / Antonella / Melia or similar in Rome.
April 2017 : 23 & 29
May 2017 : 7, 12, 14, 17, 21, 27 &29
June 2017 : 5, 10, 18 & 26
July 2017 : 9,14 & 23
August 2017 : 18, 20 & 27
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Mumbai||INR 89,800 + EURO 1610||INR 79,550 + EURO 1040||INR 79,550 + EURO 1275|
|Delhi||INR 91,800 + EURO 1610||INR 81,550 + EURO 1040||INR 81,550 + EURO 1275|
|INR 96,800 + EURO 1610||INR 86,550 + EURO 1040||INR 86,550 + EURO 1275|
|Kolkata||INR 99,800 + EURO 1610||INR 89,550 + EURO 1040||INR 89,550 + EURO 1275|
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : EURO 550
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
Note for Joint Direct passengers :-
- Joint Direct price does not include cost of any air ticket & related taxes including sector tickets
- Joint direct prices does not include cost of visa processing, Medical Insurance. However the
samecan be arranged at additional cost.
- Passengers travelling directly need to arrange the transport on their own cost for arrival and
departure if the same is not as per the group arrival and departure and in the same terminal.
- Club7 Holidays can not be held responsible for any missed services in case of delay of the
direct joining passengers at the reporting point. No refund can be provided for same.
- BOOKING FEE (PART REGISTRATION AMOUNT) OF RS 5000 (NONREFUNDABLE).
- BALANCE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF RS 50000 PER PERSON TO BE PAID WITHIN 15 DAYS OF BOOKING.
- BALANCE RUPEE AMOUNT TO BE PAID MINIMUM 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATES.
- FINAL FOREX PAYMENT 30 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
• Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 EUR=69 INR , 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
- In case of booking/registration is done within 45days before departure. The full INR amount needs to be paid at the time of registration only. Booking will be auto released without any prior notice if the balance payment are not make as per above payment schedule.
- Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy / Consulate and has no bearing on the above Payment schedule.
- For Passengers paying the land portion in Indian rupees, the exchange rate as on date of final payment will apply.
- For passengers paying their land in Forex, currency notes will be accepted as per RBI guidelines.
o Surcharges applicable on certain dates.
o Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
o Prices mentioned above are per person on Twin share basis for travel ex-BOM. Please check applicable hub pricing with your Sales representative.
o Excludes Govt. Service Tax
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016)
• Driver tips of EURO 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the
age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa. The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price.
• This cost includes documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and
France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
• A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
• Third person in a Triple room will not be provided by extra bed or cot.
• All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
• On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
• A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
• Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
• Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Important Note :
- Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
- Any increase in the air fare / taxes / routing changed by the airlines on your ticket (presently
calculated as on 31st October 2014)
- Any changes in prices for hotels, local taxes, transportation cost
- Such increases will need to be paid by passengers
All necessary documents for Visa processing need to be submitted with in 15 Days from date of registration.
If the booking date is with in 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted with in 48Hrs of registration.
Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour and/or for non payment of tour price as per payment schedule provided above, or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline which will be treated as tour cancellation.
INCASE OF REFUSAL OF UK VISA VISA COST + SERVICE CHARGE OF INR 5000
(Subject to visa refusal at least 45 Days before departure, Otherwise normal cancellation will apply)
45 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF INR 25000 + VISA FEES.
44-21 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 35% OFTHE TOUR COST
20-11DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 50% OFTHE TOUR COST
10-3 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE 75% OF THE TOUR COST
INCASE OF 2 DAYS OR “NO SHOW” 100% OF THE TOUR COST
For calculation of days Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
In case of delay or refusal of visa resulting in cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, cancellation/Re booking charges will have to borne by passengers. Granting of visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy / Consulate.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer
to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost • The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently
calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price,
change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Club7
Holidays Ltd. will not be held responsible for the same • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay
shall be payable by the passengers. Club7 Holidays Ltd. will not be liable for the same • The management reserves the
right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains,
flights, coach, cruise or other services • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure,
excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary • The images used in this brochure are for
representation purposes only • A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of
travel • For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services
will remain the same • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the
client before departure • Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation
provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance • Passengers can board the tour from the hub
city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the
passengers • Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice • Other
applicable taxes will be extra • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury,
accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to
weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne
by the passenger • For all Joining Direct/deviating clients (except when deviating clients are on same flight as that of
group) , there would be no airport transfers.• Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations • Part of the tour cost is
payable in EURO out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of
exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange • When the outbound sector of an Ex-India ticket is not utilized,
the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilisation • Please refer to
the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.