Glimpses of Europe Sightseeing Highlights
- Value-for-Money Holiday you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Visit 05 countries in 08 days: France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany & Switzerland.
- All not-to-miss attractions and sightseeing with minimum travel time.
- Accommodation in top quality hotels.
- Delicious unlimited Indian Vegetarian / Jain / Non -Vegetarian meals.
- Continental buffet breakfast daily.
- Dinners will be served in the comfort of your hotel and not in restaurants in select cities.
- Choice of local meals in in select cities.
- Travel in a luxury Air Conditioned Coach throughout the tour.
- Affectionate, Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- City tour of Paris with a local guide.
- Visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Chance to enjoy the world of Euro Disney.
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River.
- Entrance to Louvre Museum.
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Chance to experience the world famous Lido Show.
- The magnificent Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue.
- Photo stop at the Atomium.
- Enjoy Amsterdam on a Canal cruise.
- Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature (from 21st May).
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Kuekenhof (till 20th May).
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral – a Gothic masterpiece. Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest.
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making at Drubba.
- Chance to visit Mt. Titlis with the famous Cliff Walk & Orientation tour of Lucern.
What’s included in the package
- Sight Seeings
- Visa Fees
- Standard Travel Insurance
- Meals and Transfers as per Itenary
- Service of Tour Manager
- Visit to Eiffel Tower. (2nd Level)
- Paris River Seine Cruise.
- Guided city Tour of Paris.
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Entrance to Louvre Museum.
- Orientation Tour of Brussels.
- Photostop at Atomium.
- THE NETHERLAND
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise.
- Visit to Kuekenhof Gardens. (Till 20th May)
- Visit to Madurodam Model Village. (From 21st May, 2017)
- COLOGNE: Visit the Gothic Cathedral – “Dom”
- BLACK FOREST: Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clock outlet; Enjoy the scenic drive.
- Visit to Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 04 Indian Jain/Vegetarian Lunches.
- 07 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- 03 nights at hotel Forest Hill/Only Suite CDG/Mercure or similar in Paris.
- 01 nights at hotel NH/Van der Walk/Carlton/Amrath Hazeldonk/Campanile or similar in Belgium/Netherland.
- 01 night at hotel Michel/ Starkenburger Hof or similar in Germany.
- 02 nights at hotel Amaris/Apart hotel by hilton/Crystal/Bankilialp or similar in Central Switzerland.
Note – Tour manager will meet at the Respective Airport . Reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
Day 1 Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour.(D)
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful city – Paris. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Next we proceed straight to our hotel, where you check in and relax in the comfort of the hotel. Later we proceed for city tour of Paris. See the finest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and many more.
Overnight stay in Paris.
A day at leisure or you can join us for exciting day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later in the evening, you enjoy a river Seine cruise. View some of the historical monuments that give you a different perspective of the city.
Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast, we visit the world renowned Louvre Museum known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. We proceed to the Versailles Palace of Louis XIV. The opulent Palace served as the royal residence for France’s kings and queens for more than a century. Our guided tour will include the Chateau, the Grande Apartments, the Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors and many more. We return to Paris, to the iconic Eiffel Tower, get a stunning view of the city from the 2nd level.
Overnight in Paris.
Today after breakfast we proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Kuekenhof Gardens (till the 20th May), tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour. The park is said to be the greatest flower show on earth (from 21st May) proceed to Den Hague to visit Madurodam, a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch monuments and projects.
Overnight in Netherland.
Check out and proceed to Amsterdam and board a cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. Next we proceed to Cologne, famous for its Eau de Cologne. Here you will visit the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany.
Today morning after the continental buffet breakfast check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of Black Forest known for its picturesque woods mostly consisting of pines and firs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Later we drive towards scenic Switzerland. Stop at Schaffhausen where you will see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
Overnight stay in Central Switzerland or Similar.
Today you can explore the beauty of Switzerland on our own or you can join us for the optional excursion to Mt. Titlis. View magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car. Fun and frolic awaits, as you ride the astounding Rotair to Mt. Titlis, central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice which is a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Also experience the Titlis Cliff Walk – Europe’s highest suspension bridge. Later we drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland – Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). You have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates.
Overnight stay in Central Switzerland or Similar.
Your Holiday ends as we drive to the airport to fly back home.
April 2017 : 23 & 29
May 2017 : 7, 12, 14, 17, 21, 27 & 29
June 2017 : 5, 10, 18 & 26
July 2017 : 9,14 & 23
August 2017 : 18, 20 & 27
KolkataINR 83,375 + EURO 675INR 81,375 + EURO 435INR 81,375 + EURO 530
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Mumbai||INR 73,375 + EURO 675||INR 71,375 + EURO 435||INR 71,375 + EURO 530|
|Delhi||INR 75,375 + EURO 675||INR 73,375 + EURO 435||INR 73,375 + EURO 530|
|INR 80,375 + EURO 675||INR 78,375 + EURO 435||INR 78,375 + EURO 530|
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : EURO 350
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
Optional Tour Cost
|Particulars||Per Adult Cost||Per Child Cost|
|Euro Disney with Lunch||Euro 75||Euro 65|
|Lido Show with Transfer||Euro 99||Euro 25|
|Mt. Titlis with Lunch||Euro 80||Euro 65|
note: optional tours will be operationl with the minimum participation of 15 Pax.
Note for Joint Direct Passengers
- Joint Direct price does not include cost of any Air Ticket & related Taxes including sector
tickets if any.
- Joint Direct prices does not include cost of visa processing, Medical Insurance. However the
same can be arranged at additional cost.
- Passengers travelling directly need to arrange the transport on their own cost for arrival and
departure if the same is not as per the group arrival and departure and in the same
- Club7 Holidays can not be held responsible for any missed services in case of delay of the
direct joining passengers at the reporting point. No refund can be provided for same.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE :
- Booking fee (part registration amount) of Rs. 5000 (nonrefundable).
- Balance registration amount of Rs. 50000 per person to be paid within 15 days of booking.
- Balance rupee amount to be paid minimum 45 days before the departure dates.
- Final Forex payment 30 days before departure
• Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 EUR= 69 INR , 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
- In case of booking/registration is done within 45 days before departure. The full INR amount needs to be paid at the time of registration only. Booking will be auto released without any prior notice if the balance payment are not make as per above payment schedule.
- Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy/Consulate and has no bearing on the above Payment schedule.
- For Passengers paying the land portion in Indian rupees, the exchange rate as on date of final payment will apply.
- For passengers paying their land in Forex, currency notes will be accepted as per RBI guidelines.
o Surcharges applicable on certain dates.
o Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
o Prices mentioned above are per person on Twin share basis for travel ex-BOM. Please check applicable hub pricing with your Sales representative.
o Excludes Govt. Service Tax
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa. The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price.
• This cost includes documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
• A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
• Third person in a Triple room will not be provided by extra bed or cot.
• All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
• On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
• A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
• Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
• Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Driver tips of 3 Euro per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
• The Mandatory driver tips of 03 Euro per person per day.
“Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour and/or for non payment of tour price as per payment schedule provided above, or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline which will be treated as tour cancellation.”
Cancellation Terms :-
- Incase of refusal of UK visa visa cost + service charge of INR 5000
(subject to visa refusal at least 45 days before departure, otherwise normal cancellation will apply)
-> 45 Days Before Departure Registration amount of INR 25000 + Visa Fees.
-> 44-21 Days Before Departure 35% of the Tour Cost
-> 20-11 days Before Departure 50% of the Tour Cost
-> 10-3 Days Before Departure 75% of the Tour Cost
-> Incase Of 2 Days Or “No Show” 100% of the Tour Cost
For calculation of days Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
In case of delay or refusal of visa resulting in cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, cancellation/Re-booking charges will have to borne by passengers. Granting of visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy/Consulate.
OPTIONAL VISIT :
All optional tours need to booked 30 days prior to departure.
Optional Tours including transportation are Operative subject to minimum 15 persons booking the tour. If the passenger count is less than 15 then supplement would be applicable depending on final no. of passenger opting for the tour.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost • The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Club7 Holidays Ltd. will not be held responsible for the same • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Club7 Holidays Ltd. will not be liable for the same • The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary • The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only • A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel • For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure • Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance • Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers • Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice • Other applicable taxes will be extra • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger • For all Joining Direct/deviating clients (except when deviating clients are on same flight as that of group) , there would be no airport transfers.• Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations • Part of the tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange • When the outbound sector of an Ex-India ticket is not utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilisation • Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”5″ gal_title=”GOE”]