Nepalese Trail Sightseeing Highlights
In the lap of the Himalayas, Nepal is home to eight of the world’s tallest mountains – including Mount Everest – the world’s highest peak. Nepal is a landlocked country, covering an area of 147,181 sq kms. Bordered by India to the South, East and West and China to the North, it is precisely located in South Asia.
The beautiful mountain nation has much to allure the tourists. Katmandu, the capital city has many Buddhist Temples, shrouded in mystic aura. The ornate royal palaces and temples that are built in traditional pagoda style function as open administrative centres, thus, allowing tourists to explore their elegance.
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centers and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.
- 03 Nights Accommodation
- Sightseeing: Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddha Stupa, Swoyambhu ,Patan ,Durbar square
- 02 Nights Accommodation
- Sightseeing: Davis fall, Gupteshwer cave, Tal Barahi temple, Vindabasini Temple
Note – Tour manager will meet at the Respective Airport . Reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
Nepalese Trails – 06 Nights 07 Days
Day 01 KATHMANDU
afternoon you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of the historic Pashupatinath Temple, located on the
banks of the Bagmati River and serves as the seat of the National Deity.Overnight stay at your hotel in
Kathmandu( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several
endangered species. Overnight stay at your hotel in Chitwan
up and close with nature, or have a naturalist take you on a bird-watching walk, go canoeing or just relax.
Overnight stay at your hotel in Chitwan
rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight stay at your hotel in
against the lake and gigantic mountains.( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
oldest temples in Pokhara and was a part of The Kaski Kingdom. Continue to Devi’s Fall and Gupteshwar
Cave. Overnight stay at your hotel in Pokhara( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Lalitpur and famous for its Durbar Square and other ancient architectural masterpieces. Spend some time
at the Tibetan Centre before concluding your tour at Swayambhunath whose 5 th century golden spire is
adorned with a colourful fluttering of prayer flags and is one of the most recognizable symbols of Nepal
Later this afternoon you will be transferred to the airport for your flight for onward journey.( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
|Category||Adult in Twin Room||Extra Bed||Child (5 –12 yr. w/o extra bed)|
|(2 Person)||(4 Person)|
- 06 Nights accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed menu Breakfast & Dinner at all places( 2 breakfasts, 02 lunches and 02 dinners in Chitwan )
- Jungle Activities in Chitwan ( Elephant Safari is included, Jeep Safari is not included )
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Currently applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- GST 5% on total billed amount
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing / Boat Safari
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- FOR NRIS, FOREIGNERS, OCI AND PIO CARD HOLDERS USD RATES WILL APPLY THE ABOVE PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE VALID
- NOTE: All distance featured are approximate
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
Lastly the old Indian Currency of Inr 500 and 1000 are no more a legal tender currency in Nepal. The New Indian 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are also not valid.
The Indian 100 or below notes are valid.
Validity : 01st April to 30th September 2019 (Except Long weekend, Festive Period & Blackout dates)