Jewels Of Andaman Sightseeing Highlights
An Archipelago of 572 islands adrift in the Bay of Bengal, the union territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands stretches over an area of more than 700 sq. kms. Port Blair and its surroundings offer sightseeing possibilities that interest all. There is history, nature and beauty that will fascinate you.
If you love the sight of wispy coconut palms swaying in the breeze… the feel of soft white sand under your bare feet… the flash of birds vivid against the blue sky … the games of the green shadows in the forest… the infinite variety of underwater marine life… you enjoy it all when you are in Andamans & Nicobar Islands, also known as Emerald Islands for the breath taking colour of the sea.
The capital city of Port Blair houses majority of the mainland settlers on the island today. Prior to the colonial rule, however, the islands were home to indigenous tribes, some of who still populate pockets of the archipelago. Tourist infrastructure development has been on the rise over the year, citing rising tourism, but the islands still remain virgin with untouched natural beauty and unexplored marine life. If you wish to visit these islands, now would be a good time.
JEWELS OF ANDAMAN – 5N /6D
Port Blair – Havelock – Neil Island
Day 01 PORT BLAIR
On arrival in Port Blair, this morning you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
This evening you will proceed on a sightseeing tour the infamous Cellular Jail and the Jail Museum. Later
watch the enthralling light and sound show – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is
brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
approximately 2 hours to reach the island. Enjoy your day at Beach number 7 on the western coast,
better known as ‘Radha Nagar beach’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was
named “Best Beach in Asia” by Time magazine in 2004. Overnight stay at your resort at Havelock.
This morning you will be transferred to the pier for the ferry to Neil Island.
On arrival at Neil island proceed to your resort. Early this evening visit to Bharatpur Beach and enjoy the
sky blue crystal water, later visit to Sun Set Point before returning to your resort.
Overnight stay at your Resort on Neil Island.
After check out you will be transferred to the pier to board your ferry to Port Blair.
On arrival in Port Blair you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
After breakfast visit Ross Island. (Closed Wednesday) It was from here that the British governed the
entire Andaman and Nicobar islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for
nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic flora and fauna. Later this
afternoon visit the Samudrika & Anthropological Museums (MUSEUMS ARE CLOSED ON MONDAY AND SIGHTSEEING TOURS WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY) Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Airport for your return flight home.
Tour Name: – JEWELS OF ANDAMANS Tour Code: – ANN002
Package Price in Indian Rupees (All prices are Per Person)
|Category||Adult in Twin Room||Extra Bed||Child (5 –12 yr. w/o extra bed)|
|(2-3 Person)||(4-6 Person)|
|Choice of Hotels / similar – Base Cat Rooms|
|Port Blair||03 Nights||Mainak||J Hotel / Alliance The White Coral||Keys Aqua Green|
|Havelock||1 Night||Eldrado||Blue Bird||Sands Marina / Havelock Country Homes|
|Neil||1 Night||Perl Park||Tengo Beach resort||Summer Sand|
- 05 Nights accommodation in above or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet / Fixed menu Breakfast & Dinner
- Ferry Tickets to Portblair – Havelock – Port blair
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary in Port blair
- non air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary in Havelock & Neil
- All Currently applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- GST 5%
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- KID 02-04 Years Hotel Part would be complimentary & All ferry would be chargeable. Rs-5900.00
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- NOTE: All distance featured are approximate
Validity : 01st April to 30th Sep 2019