USA Sightseeing Highlights
- Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Spend 02 nights in San Francisco.
- Experience breath-taking views of the San Francisco on your journey on Bay Cruise.
- Enjoy sights and sounds of the city on your guided city tour of San Francisco.
- Spend 02 nights in Los Angeles – also known as the “City of Angels”.
- Get familiar with the city of Los Angeles on an orientation tour.
- Experience an unforgettable day enjoying different rides at the Universal Studio.
- Spend 02 nights in Las Vegas – Gambling capital of the world.
- Unique experience of Bellagio Musical Fountain Show and Illuminated Fremont Street walk.
- A memorable experience of a Helicopter ride over Las Vegas.
- Spend 02 nights in Niagara.
- View the magnificent Niagara Falls – One of the natural wonders of the World
- Enjoy the ‘Maid of The Mist’ which gives you a breath taking view of the majestic waterfall.
- Illumination Tour of Niagara.
- Relive your childhood days by visiting Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Spend 01 night in Washington D.C. – Capital of USA.
- Enjoy an extensive guided city tour of Washington D.C.
- Learn more about the exhibits at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.
- Spend 02 nights in New Jersey.
- View the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
- Enjoy guided city tour of New York – the Financial capital of the World.
- Experience a breath taking view from the One World Observatory.
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
• 02 nights at Hotel Quality Inn / Comfort Inn or similar in San Francisco.
• 02 nights at Hotel Best Western/ Holiday Inn Express or similar in Los Angeles.
• 02 nights at Hotel Luxor / Excalibur / Palace Station or similar in Las Vegas.
• 02 nights at Hotel Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar in Niagara.
• 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Express or similar in Washington DC.
• 02 nights at Hotel Fairfield Inn / Holiday Inn Express or similar in New Jersey.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 05 local or continental Jain / Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian Lunches.
• 11 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian Dinners.
Day 1 Welcome to San Francisco – The Bay City.
Welcome to San Francisco. On arrival at San Francisco airport, you will be received and transferred to a conveniently located hotel. (Check-in on your own after 1500 hrs.). Rest of the day is free to relax in the hotel or explore the city on your own.
Overnight in San Francisco. (Dinner)
Get set for a guided city tour to Ghirardelli Square and Nob Hill area for one of the most expensive residential homes, Castro district, Market Street, Union Square the most happening place of the city. Later, we see the Lombard Street – The most crooked street in the world with eight hairpin curves and also stop for a photo of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge representing one of the world‘s best engineering excellence, drive through the 1000 acre Golden Gate Park. Proceed to the Bay area and take a spectacular cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Sail past the San Francisco skyline and the Maritime National Park. Sail directly under the Golden Gate Bridge and around the infamous Island of Alcatraz, the then inescapable prison. Explore Fisherman’s Wharf, one of the oldest areas of the Bay City.
Overnight in San Francisco. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Enjoy a long and scenic drive to Los Angeles, on arrival into Los Angeles, we take you on memorable tour to visit the main streets of Hollywood – Hollywood Boulevard where you get the pulse of this city. Proceed to Sunset Boulevard, Doheny Drive – the place where Marilyn Monroe lived. Beverly Hills – house of the who‘s who of Hollywood, Rodeo Drive one of the most expensive shopping street in United States. Take a photo stop at the Dolby Theatre – the venue of Oscars and walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Overnight in Los Angeles. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Get set to become a part of the Hollywood magic as you visit the Universal Studios. It is the awe-inspiring world of movie-making magic. Take a memorable tour on Glamour Trams, which has now evolved to become the world-famous Studio Tour. The Simpsons Ride and Fast & Furious Supercharged rides, based on the blockbuster film series as the grand finale to the celebrated Studio Tour. Marvel at the new Despicable Me Minion Mayhem attraction and Transformers 3D ride, feel the thrills of the world‘s scariest 84 feet drop at the Jurassic Park roller coaster, plunge into total darkness as you face fireballs, scarab beetles, and an army of warrior mummies on a Psychological thrill ride in Revenge of The Mummy.
Overnight in Los Angeles. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Drive to Las Vegas – the gambling capital of the world, on arrival, check into your hotel (Check-in on your own after 1500 hrs.) and relax. Today evening, get ready to experience the Fremont Street – the three blocks of streets covered with LED canopy displaying scintillating effects of lights and sounds. Also enjoy a spectacular show of dancing water, music and light which mesmerize its admirers at The Fountains of Bellagio. Watch the dynamic performance set against the backdrop of the Las Vegas lavender sky.
Overnight in Las Vegas. (Breakfast/Dinner)
This morning is free to explore the city on your own or you can opt for once-in-a-lifetime experience on an aerial tour over the Grand Canyon. You will be surprised by the vastness of this nature‘s creation – Grand Canyon one of the natural wonders of the world created for thousands of years by the course of river Colorado, where the canyon goes as deep as one mile.
Today evening enjoy an exciting ride over Las Vegas in a Helicopter ride. Fly over the Las Vegas Strip viewing the Bellagio fountains and the never-fading light of the Luxor pyramid. You can view Downtown Las Vegas’ historic Fremont Street, home to the city’s first casinos.
Overnight in Las Vegas. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today drive to the airport for your flight to Buffalo. On arrival settle in the coach to drive to Niagara and check into the hotel (Check-in on your own after 1500 hrs.).
Overnight in Niagara. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Enjoy the ‘Maid of The Mist’, which gives you a breath taking view of this majestic waterfall beyond comparison. Embark on an unforgettable boat ride on-board the world famous Maid of the Mist. The boat takes you to the curve of the Horseshoe Falls – the largest of the three falls. Rest of the day is free to either relax in the hotel or go shopping on your own. Later in evening, we take you for a tour of the Niagara Falls being illuminated in rainbow colours and the mist acting as colorful skies.
Overnight in Niagara. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today drive to Washington D.C., enroute proceed to Hershey for a visit to the most popular American Chocolate outlet at Hershey’s Chocolate World. Engage your senses at the aroma of the cocoa beans. Here you will see the process of how beans are made into milk chocolate. Take in the heady aroma of roasting cocoa beans. Later continue the journey to Washington.
Overnight in Washington. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Enjoy an informative tour of this historic and beautiful city with your local guide. See the Capitol – the U.S. Congress building, the White House – the Official residence of the President of The Unite States, the Lincoln Memorial – the steps where Martin Luther King Jr. gave his famous speech, Korean Memorial – dedicated to the Korean War where India had been a member of the U.N. Army, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial – the full size statue and his famous quotes. Proceed to the Smithsonian Institution – The World’s Largest Museum Complex, which includes The National Air and Space Museum. Later sit back and relax in your coach as we drive to New York City.
Overnight in New Jersey (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today morning board your boat cruise to the Scenic Liberty Island for a close up view of The Statue of Liberty. The Copper coated statue welcomes you to the new world of Democracy, Freedom & Friendliness. Proceed on a guided city tour of the Big Apple overlooking the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, The Headquarter of United Nations overlooking the East River, Trump Towers – the most expensive residential building in United States, China Town – the third largest Chinese establishment in the world outside China, Central Park – 843 acres of greeneries supplying oxygen to New York city. Experience expansive 360-degree view, in all directions, taking in, the iconic sights, surrounding waters and panoramic views of the city and beyond from the One World Observatory deck at One World Trade Center. Later get set to take a stroll along on New York’s iconic landmark “Times Square” where you experience the pulse of the city.
Overnight in New Jersey. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
April 2018 : 26
May 2018 : 10, 24
June 2018 : 14
July 2018 : 12
October 2018 : 11
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Mumbai||INR 1,72,000 + USD 1,860||INR 1,30,000 + USD 1,290||INR 1,30,000 + USD 1,570|
|Kolkata||INR 1,77,000 + USD 1,860||INR 1,35,000 + USD 1,290||INR 1,35,000 + USD 1,570|
|Delhi||INR 1,74,000 + USD 1,860||INR 1,32,000 + USD 1,290||INR 1,32,000 + USD 1,570|
|INR 1,79,000 + USD 1,860||INR 1,37,000 + USD 1,290||INR 1,37,000+ USD 1,570|
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : USD 800
• Triple Room Reduction : USD 100
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
|Optional Tour Cost||Per Adult||Per CHD|
|1. West Rim Grand Canyon Airplane only tour||USD 150||USD 150|
|2. West Rim Airplane & Grand tour including Sky Walk||USD 310||USD 310|
|3. West Rim Airplane & Grand tour including
Sky Walk, Helicopter & Pontoon boat ride
|USD 485||USD 485|
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
• Internal air sector Las Vegas to Buffalo
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017)
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry USA visa.
• Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 15th September 2017. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
• 01 piece baggage per person included in the internal flights.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Most of the Airlines in USA have announced a revised check-in bag policy, wherein they have implemented $25 service fee for the first checked bag and $35 service fee for a second checked bag per sector. This will apply to all flights within the U.S. & is also applicable for clients who are booked & traveling on our group tours. Customers have to pay directly to the airline for the check-in baggage, at the airport with a credit card or cash. However airline policies keep changing, hence please confirm the same prior to departure.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.