USA Sightseeing Highlights
- Value for money holidays creating memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Experience breath-taking views of San Francisco as you sail on the Bay Cruise.
- Enjoy sights and sounds of the city on your guided city tour of San Francisco.
- Get familiar with the city of Los Angeles on an orientation tour.
- Experience thrill and excitement as you take the different rides at the Universal Studios.
- Take a Unique experience of the Bellagio Musical Fountain Show and feel elated at the Illuminated Fremont Streetwalk.
- Prize a memorable experience of a Helicopter ride over Las Vegas.
- View the magnificent and awe-inspiring Niagara Falls – One of the natural wonders of the World and also see it illuminated in rainbow colors at night.
- Enjoy a ride on the ‘Maid of The Mist’ which gives you an incredible view of the majestic waterfalls.
- Relive your childhood days by visiting Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Enjoy an extensive guided city tour of Washington D.C.
- Learn more about the exhibits at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.
- View in real the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of New York – the Financial capital of the World.
- Take a fantastic view from the One World Observatory.
- Enjoy Times Square by night – one of the most visited places in the world.
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
• 02 nights at Hotel Quality Inn / Comfort Inn or similar in San Francisco.
• 02 nights at Hotel Best Western/ Holiday Inn Express or similar in Los Angeles.
• 02 nights at Hotel Luxor / Excalibur / Palace Station or similar in Las Vegas.
• 02 nights at Hotel Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar in Niagara.
• 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Express or similar in Washington DC.
• 02 nights at Hotel Fairfield Inn / Holiday Inn Express or similar in New Jersey.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 05 local or continental Jain / Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian Lunches.
• 11 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
Day 01 Welcome to San Francisco – The Bay City.
Welcome to San Francisco. On arrival at San Francisco airport, you will be courteously greeted by our travel assistant and will be comfortably transferred to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in after 15:00). Rest of the day is free to relax at the hotel or go self-exploring the city.
Overnight in San Francisco. (Dinner)
Get set for a guided city tour of San Francisco, beginning with the Ghirardelli Square – a landmark public square with shops and restaurants and a 5-star hotel with a history that spans over a century. Drive past the Nob Hill area to see the most expensive residential homes of San Francisco’s upper class. Drive through the Castro District, one of the most famous Gay neighborhoods in the world. Grab some souvenirs at the Market Place and then reach the Union Square, the most happening place of the City. Later get amused and astonished at Lombard Street- the most crooked street in the world with eight hairpin curves. Drive through the 1000-acre Golden Gate Park and don’t miss stopping for a photo of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, that epitomizes the World’s Best Engineering Excellence. It will make the best American souvenir you can take back. Later proceed to the Bay area to get aboard for a spectacular cruise on the San Francisco Bay. Sail past the San Francisco skyline and the Maritime National Park. Experience the ecstasy as you sail directly under the Golden Gate bridge and around the infamous Alcatraz, an inescapable prison of its times. Get some time to explore the Fisherman’s Wharf, one of the oldest areas.
Overnight in San Francisco. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Enjoy a drive to Los Angeles. On arrival into Los Angeles, head on to visit the most ravishing streets of Hollywood. Begin at the Hollywood Boulevard that has a special attraction for sighting the Hollywood’s famous celebrities and actors. Proceed to Sunset Boulevard. The Sunset Strip portion of Sunset Boulevard has been famous for its active nightlife ever since the 1950s. Check on the place where Marilyn Monroe lived at the Dohney Drive. Take a look at the homes of your Hollywood favorites at Beverly Hills and finally window shop at the most expensive shopping street in the US, the Rodeo Drive. Move along to take a photo stop at the Dolby Theater. The Dolby theater annually hosts the Academy Award ceremony (Oscars). Finally, walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame that comprises of more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars embedded in the sidewalks bearing the names of actors, musicians, directors, producers, fictional characters, and other famous Hollywood celebs.
Overnight in Los Angeles. (Breakfast/Dinner)
After Breakfast get set to become a part of Hollywood magic as you visit Universal Studios today. This movie-studio-themed park lures you with behind-the-scenes tours of movie sets and exhilarating rides based on your favorite feature films and television series. Go on the legendary studio tram tour. Be a part of, ‘The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’ and get floored on the ‘Fast & Furious Supercharged’ rides. Feel the thrill of the world’s scariest 84 feet drop at the ‘Jurassic park thrill Ride.’ Enter the post-apocalyptic world on a ride in ‘The Walking Dead.’ Join the mischievous Minions on a heartwarming and thrilling 3-D ride. The Simpson ride based on the characters of the blockbuster series will surely entertain you to the core. Face heart-pounding special effects and unexpected twists on an electrifying ride in the Revenge of the Mummy.
Overnight in Los Angeles. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today post breakfast drive to Las Vegas – the gambling capital of the world. It is an internationally renowned major resort city also known as ‘Sin City’ and the Entertainment capital of the world. On arrival, check into your hotel after 15:00 and relax. Get set for an evening of gambling, fine dining, shopping, entertainment, and a pulsating nightlife. Begin with a visit to the Fremont Street and experience the scintillating show of lights and sound displayed on a LED Canopy that covers almost three blocks of the streets. Enjoy the stunning spectacle of dancing water, with music and lights, at the Fountains of Bellagio that will unfailingly mesmerize you. Experience the pinnacle of entertainment here because the nights in Las Vegas almost don’t end and the lights in Vegas almost don’t fade.
Overnight in Las Vegas. (Breakfast/Dinner)
The morning today is free for you to explore and move around the city on your own or you can opt for a once-in-a-lifetime experience by choosing to take an aerial tour over the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is famous for its impressive size and its spectacular landscape. Its Geological facets, The Colorado River, the perennial streams, the Volcanic features, the Sandstone Canyons, make it one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Today’s evening will be a highlight of your entire tour as you get on board on a ‘Helicopter Ride’ over the Las Vegas. Experience the neon-lit spectacle of Vegas as you fly over the Strip viewing the Bellagio fountains and the Luxor Pyramid. Catch a glimpse of the historic Fremont Street, home to the many firsts of Las Vegas. From having the first Hotel to the first pavement and the first Casino in Nevada, this street takes its pride in being one of the most important must visit in Las Vegas.
Overnight in Las Vegas. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today post breakfast, drive to the airport to board a flight to Buffalo. On arrival at the Buffalo airport, sit back and relax in the comfortable coach that will drive you to Niagara. Check-in into the Hotel after 15:00.
Overnight in Niagara. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Enjoy your Breakfast as you set on a memorable boat ride on The Maid of the Mist that gives you the most enchanting view of the majestic Waterfalls in the most dramatic style. The boat ferries past the base of the American Falls, and through the dense mist of spray inside the curve of the Horseshoe Falls. The Visuals of the extravagant white waters and massive rock formations are just one of their kind. The rest of the day is left for you to relax at the hotel or go shopping on your own. In the evening you will go back to the falls to experience the sound and light show. Watch Niagara illuminated in rainbow colors while the mist acts as the canvas for this beautiful portrait.
Overnight in Niagara. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Enjoy your Breakfast and proceed to drive to Washington D.C. Enroute visit the most famous American Chocolate outlet at the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Join the delicious journey on immersive chocolate making the tour. See, feel, smell, and hear as the Cocoa beans are crushed and transformed into the most flavorsome chocolate in the world. With the aroma of the Cocoa Beans and a complimentary Hershey’s product sample at the end continue your journey to Washington.
Overnight in Washington. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After Breakfast leave on an informative tour of this historic and beautiful city of Washington, along with your local guide. See the Capitol – the U.S Congress Building and the seat of the legislative branch of the U.S. federal government. See the White House – the official residence and place of work of the president of The United States. See the Lincoln Memorial – the national monument built to honor the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. See the Korean Memorial – dedicated to the Korean War.
Further, see the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial – that heralds a Granite statue of King and has his famous speeches engraved. Proceed to the Smithsonian Institution- the world’s largest museum, education, and research complex with 19 museums and the National Zoo. Visit the National Air and Space Museum. The Museum archives historical aircraft and space artifacts. From Spacesuits to manuscripts to photographs of the first journeys on the Moon are all preserved here. After an educational experience and a feel of the technological marvels, sit back and relax in your coach as we drive to the New York City area.
Overnight in New Jersey (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today morning board a boat cruise to Liberty Island. Take a close look at New York’s iconic landmark, The Statue of Liberty. The copper statue is a gift from the people of France to the people of the United States. It is a figure of a robed woman, personifying Liberty, freedom, and Friendship. After witnessing this world-famous emblem, proceed on a guided city tour of the Big Apple. Take a glimpse at the various chief architectural structures of the city including the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, The Headquarter of the United Nations and The Trump Towers that harbors the most expensive residential building in the United States. Drive past China Town- the third largest Chinese establishment in the world outside China. Enjoy the drive to Central Park- the 843 acres of the green, rich belt that is a source of oxygen to the entire city. Proceed to the One World Observatory deck at the One World Trade Centre. Situated on top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, One World Observatory provides unique, astounding panoramic views of the New York City, including its most iconic sites, and also of the surrounding waters and beyond. Later take a stroll along Times Square. The square is buzzing with people and is enlivened with lights, music, and activities. You feel the pulse of New York City here.
Overnight in New Jersey. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After traveling across the west and east coasts of the United States of America and experiencing freedom, diversity, and dynamism, your grand journey finally culminates. Check-out and drive to the airport to board your return / onward flight. (Breakfast)
April 2019 : 25
May 2019 : 09, 23
June 2019 : 13
July 2019 : 11
October 2019 : 03
|Per Adult||Per CHD|
|1. West Rim Grand Canyon Airplane only tour||USD 150||USD 150|
|2. West Rim Airplane & Grand tour including Sky Walk||USD 310||USD 310|
|3. West Rim Airplane & Grand tour including Sky Walk, Helicopter & Pontoon boat ride||USD 485||USD 485|
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Mumbai||INR 1,70,000 + USD 1,850||INR 1,45,000 + USD 1,300||INR 1,45,000 + USD 1,500|
|Delhi||INR 1,75,000 + USD 1,850||INR 1,50,000 + USD 1,300||INR 1,50,000 + USD 1,500|
|INR 1,72,000 + USD 1,850||INR 1,47,000 + USD 1,300||INR 1,47,000 + USD 1,500|
|Kolkata||INR 1,77,000 + USD 1,850||INR 1,52,000 + USD 1,300||INR 1,52,000 + USD 1,500|
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : USD 800
• Triple Room Reduction : USD 100
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th October 2018).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th October 2018)
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry USA visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 15th October 2018. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
• 01 piece baggage per person included in the internal flights.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of traveling on another departure date.
• The third person in a Triple room might not be provided by an extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with a rollaway bed.
• Due to operational issues on some days, there will be packed meals offered.
• Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
• Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
• Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Most of the Airlines in the USA have announced a revised check-in bag policy, wherein they have implemented $25 service fee for the first checked bag and $35 service fee for a second checked bag per sector. This will apply to all flights within the U.S. & is also applicable to clients who are booked & traveling on our group tours. Customers have to pay directly to the airline for the check-in baggage, at the airport with a credit card or cash. However, airline policies keep changing, hence please confirm the same prior to departure.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes.’
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
There are no images in this gallery.