- A Complete tour at an honest price.
- Stay 02 nights in Pattaya – The resort city in Thailand
- Enjoy an entertaining and exciting cabaret show – Tiffany’s/ Alcazar
- Visit Coral Island – a haven for fun activities and adventures
- Walk through beautifully landscaped garden at NongNooch Village, enjoying different cultural shows and tropical garden.
- Stay 02 nights in Bangkok – Capital of Thailand
- Be awed seeing the biggest Gem Gallery in Bangkok
- Enjoy the guided city tour of Bangkok, covering different Temples in the city
- Visit Safari World and Marine Park – Thailand’s greatest open zoo and Leisure Park
- Stay 03 nights in Kuala Lumpur – the capital of Malaysia
- Get familiar with the city of Kuala Lumpur on a guided city tour
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city of Kuala Lumpur from the Observatory deck of the KL Tower
- Enjoy a fun filled day at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Stay 03 nights in Singapore – The Lion City
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Singapore.
- Enjoy half day at Sentosa Island with Cable car ride.
- Get mesmerized by the sound and light show – Wings of the Time
- Experience an unforgettable day enjoying different rides at the Universal Studio Theme Park.
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
Day 1 Arrival Bangkok – Onwards to Pattaya
On arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to the coach to settle for a transfer to Pattaya. On arrival in Pattaya, proceed to the hotel (Check-in after 1500 hrs.).Pattayais known for exciting nightlife and street shopping that attracts international visitors and weekenders from Bangkok. Rest of the day is free for leisure and relaxation. In the evening, you will enjoy an entertaining and exciting cabaret show – Tiffany’s / Alcazar. It has been voted among the top ten best shows to see.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Today enjoy an excursion onto Coral Island. We head to Pattaya beach where the speedboat takes you over to the beautiful KohLarn or Coral Island. As you arrive, be amazed by its vast white-sand beaches and crystal-clear and inviting azure water. Later we head for NongNooch Village and Botanical Garden. Walk through some of the flora in this 500-acre botanical garden. Enjoy Thai cultural shows and Elephant show at NongNooch Village.
Overnight in Pattaya.
Settle in the coach for a long drive to Bangkok – Capital of Thailand. Enroute we stop at the Gems Factory, renowned for Jade-stone artifacts and jewellery, here you can buy certified genuine jade souvenirs from here. Drive onward to Bangkok, on arrival; enjoy a guided tour of the city visiting architecturally splendid and spiritual temples including the Golden Buddha, located in the temple of Wat Traimit and the Reclining Buddha in the temple complex of Wat Pho. We take an interesting drive through Chinatown, a popular tourist attraction and a food haven; see the roads lined with street stalls. Rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Head out on a fun filled excursion to Safari World and Marine Park. Have a close encounter with animals from the wild in the Jungle Park; have a hilarious time watching the Orangutans Boxing. Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes. After memorable day, we return to Bangkok. This evening is free on your own for shopping and browsing the towering size of modern, air-conditioned malls, to the hustle and bustle of its famously buzzing street markets
Overnight in Bangkok. .
Today morning head to the airport for your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, collect your baggage and meet the local representative outside the arrival area. Sit back in your coach and proceed on a city tour of Kuala Lumpur – Capital of Malaysia and a melting pot of Oriental and Indian cultures. The city has many British colonial landmarks such as the Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Its main hub is called the Golden Triangle, which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Petaling Street in Chinatown. KL is widely recognized for the impressive Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), therefore a photo stop of the Tower is a must. Further go ahead to visit the Observatory deck of KL Tower for a bird’s eye view of the Kuala Lumpur city.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Get ready for a fun filled day at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. Swimming costumes are compulsory for Sunway Water Theme Park so remember to take them along. There is something here for everyone, whether young or old, thrill seeker or beach bum. Be adventurous and ride the Vuvuzela, world’s highest, largest and most thrilling water ride! In the Water Park, you can laze on the large man-made beach or enjoy surfing or body boarding. Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park and the Scream Park are two other attractions not to miss.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Board the coach and settle for a long and pleasant drive to Singapore – The Lion city. On arrival, proceed to the hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.).
Start the day with getting familiar with the city of Singapore on your guided tour of Singapore. Drive past popular districts like Chinatown, Little India and Marina Bay. Photo stop at Merlion, the icon of Singapore – a mythical creature with a lion’s head and a body of a fish. Get familiar with colonial landmarks like City Hall and cultural sites like Thian Hock Keng Temple. Drive past The Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay and Marina Bay Sands (MBS). Later in the afternoon, proceed to Faber Peak for a cable car ride from Faber Peak to SentosaIsland, which offers you breathtaking view of the city. Sentosa is a popular island resort in Singapore. Explore the island on your own and enjoy the different excursions around. In the evening get ready to be mesmerized by the light and sound show named Wings of Time where you would see water display, fire effects and laser show combined with melodious music in the open sea.
Overnight in Singapore.
Get ready to enjoy an action packed day at Universal Studios, Singapore – a theme park located at Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life, with its movie-themed zones and Hollywood Walk of Fame. There is plenty of entertainment for families and many rides for thrill seekers.
Overnight in Singapore.
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home.
- 02 nights at Hotel Golden Sea or similar in Pattaya.
- 02 nights at Hotel Golden Orchid or similar in Bangkok.
- 02 nights at Hotel Pearl International or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 nights at Hotel IBIS Styles Singapore on MacPherson or similar in Singapore.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 04 Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 09 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
April 2018: 25
May 2018: 11,18,25
June 2018: 10
July 2018: 12
October 2018: 12,15
|Boarding From||Adult||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
- Single Room Supplement : USD 180 + SGD 230
- Triple Room Reduction : NIL
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Single entry Thailand visa
- Single entry Malaysia visa
- Single entry Singapore visa
- The costs of Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, Air-Ticket, Visas, Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of USD 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- The Mandatory Malaysian Tourism Tax is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates, would be charged extra.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.