- Australia & New Zealand
- Travel Deals
Known as the land of Kangaroos, Australia happens to be one of the favourite destinations for travellers. Our tour to Australia covers various cities like Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns and few others.
Right from lush landscapes to world-class aquatic and coastal beauty to picturesque locations, Australia has it all to make your holiday a perfect one. Visit Gold Coast, Sydney Sky Tower, The Great Barrier Reef, Melbourne Cricket Ground and several other destinations.
See what is included!
- GOLD COAST
- 3 night’s Novotel Surfers Paradise Hotel or similar
- Full day Sea World
- Full day Movie World
- 2 nights Hotel Grand Chancellor or similar
- Half-day city tour
- Great Ocean Road with the Twelve Apostles and the Loch Ard Gorge
- 3 nights Holiday Inn Darling Harbour or similar
- Half day city tour of Sydney including Sydney Sky tower & 4D Experience
- Full day Blue Mountains Tour via Homebush Olympic Site, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic world
- Daily breakfast, 05 lunches & 08 Indian dinners
Day 1 ARRIVE BRISBANE – GOLD COAST (ID)
Arrive Brisbane airport complete your immigration and customs formalities and then proceed to Gold Coast. Check into hotel. Indian dinner
Morning we proceed to the Sea World. Admission includes entry to all rides and shows Dolphin Cove; Sea Lion Show; Water Ski spectacular, Corkscrew Roller coaster, Bermuda Triangle adventure; Viking Flume ride; onorail; Skyway; Aquatic Park; Sea aquarium; Shark encounter; 3D Movie “Pirates”.
Evening return to hotel & Indian Dinner.
Morning excursion to the Movie World. First we visit Warner Brother’s Movie world… enjoy Police Academy stunt show, Batman Adventure, Movie magic special effects show etc.
Evening return to hotel & Indian Dinner at the restaurant
Moring board your coach and proceed to airport for your flight to Melbourne.
On arrival Melbourne airport board your coach and proceed for city tour includes Fitzroy Garden, St.Patricks Cathedral, Royal Exhibition Building, Federation Square, Arts Centre, Shrine of Remembrance, Town Hall & Parliament House.
Check into hotel. Indian dinner.
Morning excursion on Full day Great Ocean Road tour. Enjoy the Panoramic view of Port Phillip Bay and see the amazing Twelve Apostles/Loch ard Gorge & London Bridge with Local lunch.
Morning board your coach and proceed to airport for your flight to Sydney. On arrival Sydney airport board your coach and proceed to hotel and check in. Indian dinner.
Morning proceed for the tour of the city commences… view the Bondi Beach, Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, King Cross, China Town & Opera House; Mrs Macquarie’s Chair; Entrance to Sydney Sky Tower including 4D experience. Enjoy lunch.
Tonight enjoy the highlight of the Tour, Show Boat Dinner cruise, with a sit down dinner while you watch a live cabaret show and a magician aboard. Enjoy the city lights as you cruise past the Sydney Harbour, the grandeur of the Harbour Bridge and the magnificence of the Opera House and brilliance of the dazzling city skyline visible through the large windows or from the outer deck. After an entertaining and wonderful evening we head back towards our hotel.
Full day excursion to Blue Mountains tour via Homebush Olympic Site (outlook and photo stop). Then visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. Late morning proceed to Blue mountain. Visit Katoomba and Echo Point Lookout – See the Three Sisters. Included Discovery Pass at Scenic World (Railway, Skyway and Cableway). Evening return to Sydney. Indian dinner.
Board your coach and proceed to airport for your flight back to India.
January : 13
|Boarding From||Adult||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
# Single supplement : AUD 820
- Child upto 11 years sharing with 2 adults
- Government service tax as applicable on the total tour price
- In all places standard hotel check in time around 1500 hrs and check out time 1100 hrs
- Return airfare from India
- All applicable taxes & Visa fees
- Group Medical insurances up to 59 years of age
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Transfer & sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tour kit
- Services of Club7 Holidays tour director (If group below 20 adults, then group will operate without services of Club7 Tour Escort Ex India and Local Guide assistance will be provided. Supplements may apply).
NOTE : Payment Schedule, cancellation policy and general booking terms and conditions are as per Company’s terms
Arrive Cairns airport complete your immigration and customs formalities and then proceed to your hotel.
Check-in into your hotel (Standard time : 1400hrs). Rest of the day free. Enjoy Indian dinner.
Today we have in store for you one of the natural wonders of the world – THE GREAT BARRIER REEF the World’s largest living reef; enjoy subsea Coral viewing from observatory (for non swimmers). Snorkel your way through & you will explore an enchanting sea escape of unequal beauty. Buffet lunch on board. Return in the evening. Indian Dinner.
Note for Joint Direct passengers
1. Joint Direct price does not include cost of any air ticket & related taxes including sector tickets if
2. Joint direct prices does not include cost of visa processing, Medical Insurance. However the
same can be arranged at additional cost.
3. Passengers travelling directly need to arrange the transport on their own cost for arrival and
departure if the same is not as per the group arrival and departure and in the same terminal.
4. Club7 Holidays cannot be held responsible for any missed services in case of delay of the direct
joining passengers at the reporting point. No refund can be provided for same.
1. BOOKING FEE (PART REGISTRATION AMOUNT) OF RS 5000 (NONREFUNDABLE).
2. BALANCE REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF RS 20000 PER PERSON TO BE PAID WITHIN 15 DAYS OF
3. BALANCE RUPEE AMOUNT TO BE PAID MINIMUM 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATES.
4. FINAL FOREX PAYMENT 30 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
1. In case of booking/registration is done within 45days before departure. The full INR amount needs to
be paid at the time of registration only. Booking will be auto released without any prior notice if the
balance payment are not make as per above payment schedule.
2. Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy / Consulate and has no bearing on the
above Payment schedule.
3. For Passengers paying the land portion in Indian rupees, the exchange rate as on date of final payment
4. For passengers paying their land in Forex, currency notes will be accepted as per RBI guidelines.
o Surcharges applicable on certain dates.
o Above prices calculated at ROE: 1 USD = INR 65 & 1 AUD = 47
o Prices mentioned above are per person on Twin share basis for travel ex-BOM. Please check applicable hub pricing with your Sales representative.
o Excludes Govt. Service Tax
Tour price include
o Return airfare from India
o Visa fees
o All ticket taxes
o Medical Insurance for the duration of tour and for passenger below 59 years
o Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
o Transfer & sightseeing as per itinerary
o Meals as per itinerary
o Tour kit
o Services of club7 tour director
Tour price does not include
o Cost of BTQ, available up to US$ 10,000 for a calendar year which the passenger may wish to carry
for their personal expenses.
o Any items of personal nature such as telephone bills, any medical expenses, laundry or for any item
which are not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
o Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, train station, tips, wines, mineral water etc.
o Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price includes” section.Important Note:
o Any amount charged by the airlines for deviation of the tour by the passengers on his own.
o Any increase in the air fare / taxes / routing changed by the airlines on your ticket (presently
calculated as on 20 TH December 2014)
o Any changes in prices for hotels, local taxes, transportation cost
o Such increases will need to be paid by passengers
All necessary documents for Visa processing need to be submitted within 15 Days from date of
If the booking date is within 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted within 48Hrs of
Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour and/or for non payment of tour price as per
payment schedule provided above, or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline
which will be treated as tour cancellation.
INCASE OF REFUSAL OF VISA
(Subject to visa refusal at least 45 Days
45 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
44-21 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
20-11DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
10-3 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
INCASE OF 2 DAYS OR “NO SHOW”
VISA COST + SERVICE CHARGE OF INR 5000
before departure, Otherwise normal cancellation will apply)
REGISTRATION AMOUNT OF INR 25000 + VISA FEES.
35% OFTHE TOUR COST
50% OFTHE TOUR COST
75% OF THE TOUR COST
100% OF THE TOUR COST
For calculation of days Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
In case of delay or refusal of visa resulting in cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original
departure date, cancellation/Re booking charges will have to borne by passengers. Granting of visa is
entirely at the discretion of Embassy / Consulate.
• It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost • Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Club7 Holidays will not be liable for the same • The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services • We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary • The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only • A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel • For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services
will remain the same • The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure • Due to Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Local Events, Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance • Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers • Other applicable taxes will be extra • The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger • For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 100 – USD 150 per person per way • Tours are operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations • Part of the tour cost is payable in USD out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the rate of exchange prevailing on the date of payment of foreign exchange • Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.