Spain Portugal Sightseeing Highlights
- Value-for-Money Holiday you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Enjoy guided city tour of Madrid.
- Entrance to Royal Palace.
- Orientation tour of Toledo.
- Visit to Church of Sante Tome.
- Visit to Zocodover Square.
- Visit to Sword factory.
- Enjoy guided city tour of Lisbon.
- Entrance to St. Jeronimos Monastery.
- Half day excursion to Cascais.
- Guided city tour of Seville.
- Get mesmerized by the World-Famous Flamenco Show.
- Guided city tour of Cordoba.
- Visit to Cordoba’s famous Mezquita.
- Tour to Costa del Sol.
- Visit to torremollinos.
- Visit to Mijas.
- Orientation tour of Granada.
- Visit to Alhambra Palace.
- Guided tour of Valencia.
- Visit to Lladro Museum.
- Enroute visit to torres vineyards.
- Guided tour of Barcelona.
- Visit to Camp Nou Stadium.
- Entrance to Park Guell.
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- 02 nights at Hotel Silken Puerta/NH/Hotel Rafael Norte/Hesperia Getafe or similar in Madrid.
- 02 nights stay at Hotel Tivoli Jardim/Marriott or similar in Lisbon.
- 02 nights at Tryp Macarena/Melia Lebreros/Hotel Hesperia or similar in Sevilla.
- 02 nights at Macia Gran Via/Condor/Granada Palace or similar in Granada.
- 01 night at NH/Melia/Holiday Inn or Similar in Valencia.
- 02 nights at Front Air Congress/Catalonia Verdi/Rafael Badalona or similar in Barcelona.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 05 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Lunches & 01 Local Lunch.
- 11 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
Day 1 Madrid – The Spain’s cultural capital city.
Welcome to Madrid – the Spanish Capital! Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.).
Overnight in Madrid. (Dinner)
Today proceed on a guided city tour of Madrid, see Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa – two of the town’s main squares – and then visit Royal Palace. View of Las Ventas Bullring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Proceed to Toledo for an orientation tour, it’s an imperial city. Toledo was actually the capital of Spain. Toledo’s Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its historical heritage is unparalleled. Later visit Sword factory as Toledo is known for its bladed weapons. Drive back to Madrid.
Overnight in Madrid. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today sit back and relax in your comfortable coach as we proceed to Lisbon – Capital of Portugal. Rest of the day free on your own.
Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today morning proceed on a guided city tour of Lisbon where you will experience Lisbon’s two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Jeronimos Monastery with entrance, a superb example of Manueline (late-Gothic) architecture, and the Torre de Belem, a stunning 16th century monument that was commissioned to honor Portugal’s remarkable feats of exploration during the Age of Discovery. Later explore the beautiful towns of Cascais. See the cliffs of Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, including free time at Cascais Beach.
Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Drive to Seville – Spain’s fourth largest city and the capital of Andalusia. Proceed on a city tour of Seville conducted by a local guide. Visit the cathedral, which is the largest and highest cathedral in Spain. Also see the Giralda, adjacent to the cathedral, a splendid example of Moorish art and now a symbol of Seville. Enjoy some time to stroll along the busy Santa Cruz quarter. Today a river boat cruise on the waters of the Guadalquivir. Cruise along the city’s main river and enjoy the wonderful views of Seville’s most beautiful panoramas.
Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Proceed to Cordoba, an important Roman city and a major Islamic center in the Middle Ages. Enjoy a guided city tour of Cordoba, see the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba. Later return to Seville and have some leisurely time on your own before proceeding for the famous Flamenco Show of Spain. This Spanish dance form has been declared as the Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Local Lunch/Dinner)
Today proceed for sunny Costa del Sol, coastal town of Malaga. Malaga, the seaside birthplace of Pablo Picasso. Enjoy an orientation tour of this city, formerly made up only of a series of small fishing settlements; today the region is a tourist destination. Later continue our drive to Granada located on the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today morning after the breakfast, we proceed for an orientation tour of Granada, home to Spain’s greatest Moorish monuments. Also visit Alhambra Palace, Spain’s outstanding symbol of Moorish heritage. It is one of the country’s most visited tourist attractions. There is also time to amble through the magnificent Water gardens of Genera life, the royal summer residence… the gardens are the most beautiful gardens in the world.
Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Proceed to Valencia, the third largest city of Spain situated on the bank of river Turia. Enjoy a guided city tour of Valencia. See attractions like the San Pio V Palace or Cathedral of Valencia, the Silk Exchange, a beautifully preserved example of late Gothic architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and see the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates. See the popular football stadium Nou Mestalla, and many more. Also visit the Lladro Museum, Historic Museum of Porcelain and its painting collection, one of the most important private artistic sets in Spain.
Overnight in in Valencia. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today proceed to Barcelona enroute visit Torres Vineyard. The Torres family has been cultivating their own vineyards in the beautiful, Mediterranean region of Penedès for the last 300 years. Jaime Torres the patriarch, established the family bodega in Vilafranca del Penedès more than 130 years ago. Proceed to Barcelona.
Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Barcelona. Revel in the awe-inspiring façade of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral which has become Barcelona’s most universal symbol. Visit the Olympic Village, Columbus monument and Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium. Visit to Camp Nou Stadium, home of Leo Messi. Later proceed to visit the Park Guell designed and composed to bring the peace and calm that one would expect from a park.
Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
May 2018 : 23
June 2018: 20
July 2018: 25
August 2018: 08
October 2018: 14
|Boarding from||Adult||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
|Mumbai||INR 1,01,000 + EUR 1,150||INR 79.800 + EUR 780||INR 79,800 + EUR 960|
|Kolkata||INR 1,06,000 + EUR 1,150||INR 84,800 + EUR 780||INR 84,800 + EUR 960|
|Delhi||INR 1,03,000 + EUR 1,150||INR 81,800 + EUR 780||INR 81,800 + EUR 960|
|INR 1,08,000 + EUR 1,150||INR 86,800 + EUR 780||INR 86,800 + EUR 960|
# Single supplement : EUR 510
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
• Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
• The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
• The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
May : 23
June : 20
July : 25
August : 08
October : 14
• The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• The Mandatory driver tip of EUR 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.