- An extensive tour at an honest price.
- Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum.
- City tour of Paris with a local guide.
- View the magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue.
- Visit Mini Europe – The best miniature park in Europe.
- Enjoy Amsterdam on a Canal cruise.
- Visit Volendam – an old fishing village, famous for its splendid harbor, fishing trade, authentic Dutch character, and traditional clothing.
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral – a Gothic masterpiece.
- Whether skiing, sledding or hiking, you have it all at Glacier 3000
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
Day 1 Arrive into Paris – the City of Lights and Glamour.
Welcome to the fashionable and elegant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments – Paris. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.).
Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Today, proceed on a fascinating city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. This evening visit the iconic Eiffel Tower to get a stunning view of the city from the 02nd level.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. Visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall, and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Visit Mini-Europe a miniature park located at the foot of the Atomium in Brussels. Mini-Europe is the only park where you can virtually travel across Europe in just a few hours. Mini-Europe has reproductions of monuments in the European Union on show, at a scale of 1:25. Stroll through the typical atmospheres of the most beautiful cities of the Old Continent.
Overnight in Belgium. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today morning proceed to Amsterdam – Netherlands’ capital, known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system, and narrow houses. Originating as a small fishing village in the late 12th century, Amsterdam became one of the most important ports in the world. Board a canal cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat. Drifting through the canals thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. Proceed to Volendam, a Dutch town on the Lake Markermeer. It’s known for its colorful wooden houses and the old fishing boats in its harbor, which is lined with seafood vendors. Volendam is a village of fishermen, music, and cheese. Visit the Cheese factory for an interactive experience that will introduce you to the wonders of Dutch cheese. Next, visit the Wooden Shoe Factory, to know how wooden shoes were being made the old-fashioned way.
Overnight in The Netherlands. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today enjoy a scenic drive to Germany. Proceed to Cologne – A landmark of High Gothic architecture set amid the reconstructed old town. The twin-spired Cologne Cathedral is known for its gilded medieval reliquary and sweeping river views. Also known for its famous Eau de Cologne, the imposing Cologne Cathedral, is a Gothic masterpiece with 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today proceed on a scenic drive to Switzerland – home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolates are world renowned.
Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Proceed to Les Diablerets to ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts. You see snow here all year round. Enjoy a stunning view from the suspension bridge, which connects two mountain peaks. The 107-metre-long and 80-centimeter-wide bridge offers a stunning view of the Alps. Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance.
Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
- 02 nights at Hotel IBIS Roissy / Mercure Paris Orly or similar in Paris.
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western / Holiday Inn Express / IBIS or similar in Belgium
- 01 night at Hotel Campanile / Holiday Inn Express or similar in Netherland
- 01 night at Hotel Achat Hotel / IBIS or similar in Germany
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / IBIS or similar in Central Switzerland.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
April 2019: 25
May 2019: 09, 16, 30
June 2019: 13, 27
July 2019: 11, 25
August 2019: 08, 22
October 2019: 03
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
INR 91,000 + EURO 750
INR 69,000 + EURO 440
INR 69,000 + EURO 550
INR 96,000 + EURO 750
INR 74,000 + EURO 440
INR 74,000 + EURO 550
INR 93,000 + EURO 750
|INR 71,000 + EURO 440||
NR 71,000 + EURO 550
INR 98,000 + EURO 750
INR 76,000 + EURO 440
INR 76,000 + EURO 550
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : EURO 290
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th October 2018).
Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th October 2018).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany,
- Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- The third person in a Triple room might not be provided by an extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with a rollaway bed.
- Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EURO 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.