European Jewels Sightseeing Highlights
- Value for money holiday perfectly crafted to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Explore the city of Budapest on a guided city tour.
- Soak in ecstasy as you take a cruise on the River Danube.
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Bratislava.
- Take a guided tour of Vienna – the federal capital and largest city of Austria.
- Guided city tour of Prague- the city of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock.
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
Day 1 Welcome to Budapest – the capital of Hungry.
Welcome to Budapest – Budapest is paradise for explorers. A huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife etc. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in after 15:00)
Overnight in Budapest. (Dinner)
Today proceed on your guided city tour of Budapest, with a visit to Fisherman’s Bastion, Szechenyi Chain Bridge, and Buda Castle. Drive on the Andrassy Boulevard and arrive at the majestic Hero’s square featuring the Magyars Chieftains and diverse leaders of Hungary. In the evening take a cruise on the River Danube enjoying the splendid views of the city.
Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Toda proceed to Vienna – Austria’s capital, in the country’s east side on the Danube River. Enroute enjoy an orientation tour of Bratislava, walking down the Old Town, St. Martin’s Cathedral, Michael´s Gate, Churches, Palaces of famous families, and the Slovak National Theatre.
Overnight in Vienna. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today enjoy a guided tour of this musical city. View the Hofburg, the former Imperial Palace, built in the 13th century and the former residence of the monarchs of the Habsburg dynasty. View the Austrian Federal President St. Stephens Cathedral, the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna, Opera house, Upper and lower Belvedere Palaces consisting of two buildings set in a Baroque park landscape. Learn the fascinating stories of Vienna’s history, culture, and politics as you travel, tracing back to its Roman roots and involvement in the world wars.
Overnight in Vienna. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Welcome to Prague – Europe’s always in vogue destination. It is romantic with a progressive nature, modern yet with an ancient vibe. Above all, it is a cosmopolitan, very welcoming to foreigners.
Overnight in Prague. (Dinner)
Proceed on a guided city tour of this Fairy Tale city. See the Old City Centre, Wenceslas Square and the Jewish Quarter. View the fabulous Prague Castle (Hradcany) on the other side of the River Vltava. Onto the magnificent Statue-lined Charles bridge, famous mostly for the series of Baroque statues that adorn the bridge’s balustrade. Arrive into the Old town square to witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock.
Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
- 02 nights at Hotel Leonardo / Danubius Arena or similar in Budapest.
- 02 nights at Hotel Senator / Kavalier / Arion city or similar in Vienna.
- 02 nights at Hotel Clarion Congress / Duo Superior or similar in Prague.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 06 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
April 2019: 30
May 2019: 07, 14, 21, 28
June 2019: 04,11, 18, 25
July 2019: 09, 23
August 2019: 13
October 2019: 03
|Boarding from||Adult on Twin share||Child without bed below 12 years||Child with bed below 12 years|
INR 83,000 + EURO 500
INR 69,000 + EURO 350
INR 69,000 + EURO 440
INR 85,000 + EURO 500
INR 71000 + EURO 350
INR 71,000 + EURO 440
INR 88,000 + EURO 500
INR 74,000 + EURO 350
NR 74,000 + EURO 440
INR 90,000 + EURO 500
INR 76,000 + EURO 350
INR 76,000 + EURO 440
* Please contact us for current offers.
• Single Room Supplement : EURO 300
• Triple Room Reduction : NIL
* Government Service Tax applicable over and above the tour cost mentioned.
Optional Tour Cost : Per Adult Per Child
Entrance to Prague Castle EURO 30 EURO 20
Entrance to Hungarian Parliament EURO 45 EURO 25
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
•Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th October 2018).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th October 2018).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
• The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- The third person in a Triple room might not be provided by an extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with a rollaway bed.
- Due to operational issues on some days, there might be packed meals offered.
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives will be available while on tour.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EURO 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.